"PAWS is genuinely different. It truly works immediately and it truly removed even old stains; and I will strongly recommend it to everyone I know. It is far and away the BEST stain remover I have ever seen." Debbie Anthony, Afghan Hound Club of America
Don't see a solution to your cleaning
issues here? Ask us!
Send an email to Help
Open AllClose All
- Urine on Carpet
- To remove a urine stain and urine odor from your carpet, first blot up as much of the urine as possible with a clean, white, absorbent cloth, then simply spray PAWS - Pet Accident Washup Solution or a dilution of Bio-OX Citrus Concentrate on the soiled area. Allow it to penetrate for approximately 5 minutes. Using a clean, white, absorbent cloth, blot the area, pressing down firmly (do not rub) for 30
seconds. Repeat this blotting process until the area is dry.
- Litter Box Odors
- A clean smelling litter box helps keep cat urine odor from invading your home. For maximum pet odor removal, clean out your catīs litter box with PAWS - Pet Accident Washup Solution or a dilution of Bio-OX Citrus Concentrate. Simply spray the empty litter pan. Let it sit for a few minutes, then wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel. No rinsing necessary. Fill with clean litter. Cleaning your litter pan with PAWS or Bio-OX once a week will ensure a fresh smelling litter box, which means, a fresher smelling home.
- Tile and Grout
- To remove dirt, mold and mildew from ceramic tile and grout, simply spray Bio-OX Citrus Concentrate on the tile then allow it to penetrate for approximately 5 minutes. Rinse with clean water.
- For stubborn spots on Formica counters, make a paste of baking soda and Bio-OX Citrus Concentrate. Apply the paste to the soiled area. Let it sit for 5 minutes, then scrub with a nylon scouring pad.
- Whiter Whites and Brighter Colors
- Brighten your dingy clothes without damaging the fibers of the fabric by soaking them in a dilution of Bio-OX Citrus Concentrate overnight, then washing them in hot water with 1 cup of Bio-OX Citrus Concentrate added to the wash water.