"Your product is amazing. We cannot live without it. We have three cats and the accidents they have are very easily cleaned up with your product. We have tried many other cleaners and yours is the only one that eliminates the stain fully with out a residue." K. Larson
Don't see a solution to your cleaning
issues here? Ask us!
Send an email to Help
Open AllClose All
- Urine on Carpet
- To remove a urine stain and urine odor from your carpet, first blot up as much of the urine as possible with a clean, white, absorbent cloth, then simply spray PAWS - Pet Accident Washup Solution or a dilution of Bio-OX Citrus Concentrate on the soiled area. Allow it to penetrate for approximately 5 minutes. Using a clean, white, absorbent cloth, blot the area, pressing down firmly (do not rub) for 30
seconds. Repeat this blotting process until the area is dry.
- Litter Box Odors
- A clean smelling litter box helps keep cat urine odor from invading your home. For maximum pet odor removal, clean out your catīs litter box with PAWS - Pet Accident Washup Solution or a dilution of Bio-OX Citrus Concentrate. Simply spray the empty litter pan. Let it sit for a few minutes, then wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel. No rinsing necessary. Fill with clean litter. Cleaning your litter pan with PAWS or Bio-OX once a week will ensure a fresh smelling litter box, which means, a fresher smelling home.
- Tile and Grout
- To remove dirt, mold and mildew from ceramic tile and grout, simply spray Bio-OX Citrus Concentrate on the tile then allow it to penetrate for approximately 5 minutes. Rinse with clean water.
- For stubborn spots on Formica counters, make a paste of baking soda and Bio-OX Citrus Concentrate. Apply the paste to the soiled area. Let it sit for 5 minutes, then scrub with a nylon scouring pad.
- Whiter Whites and Brighter Colors
- Brighten your dingy clothes without damaging the fibers of the fabric by soaking them in a dilution of Bio-OX Citrus Concentrate overnight, then washing them in hot water with 1 cup of Bio-OX Citrus Concentrate added to the wash water.